Friday, October 5, 2007

At least its Friday....

Good Lord! What a morning it has been so far. The day actually started out okay, and I was a few minutes ahead of schedule. I was excited about stopping for coffee, and looking forward to enjoying it as I checked emails after arriving at work. I got my coffee, got to work, and walked up to my desk. I was waiting to drink the coffee until I sat down. As I placed the cup on the desk, it tipped over and the entire cup spilled all over the place! The $4.46 coffee, which I didn't even get one taste of, is currently mocking me as it's scent wafts up from the carpet of my office. Bastard.

I wont even go into my (pregnancy) hormone-filled rage that followed the above incident, other than to say that I almost threw my chair off of the mezzanine and on to the warehouse floor below. Now, I am moving on and trying to approach the remainder of my morning with calmness. hummmmmm.....

I went to the doc yesterday and, shockingly, I am still pregnant. I have been so ready to have my little Oliver and get back to being me again! I finally realized last night, with a sense of urgency, that I've let my anticipation cloud the reality that I still have to make preparations for our new little one. I have assigned myself the task of having a complete nursery set up to come home from the hospital and I haven't even started it yet. Four weeks and counting.......hummmmmm....

No comments: