Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Brea: Done!

After literally months of this UFO looming over my head.....Brea is finally finished! I am so excited to finally hand this baby over to her new mommy. I made this for my best friend, Jennifer, and I can't wait to give it to her.




I really hope she likes it! It will be hard to give it away, but I have already knit this one for myself and she really deserves it anyway. Check out that button - isn't it awesome?! I got it from my LYS, before they closed up :(




Yesterday was a huge day for finishing for me. I sewed the lining for the bag and assembled it, which actually took all day. Yay for being done!

1 comment:

Happily Knit said...

Ooo that is really pretty! I'm finding myself drawn more and more to orange lately, but I just can't deny my blue roots! I can live vicariously through you though :)