Oh my gosh, I am so so happy to be done with this. I have actually lost sleep over getting this thing done. It would have been finished a couple of weeks ago, but some last minute Christmas knitting slowed me down. Anyway, it's done and I am so happy with the results. This is the first time I have ever carried an idea through to completion and been so happy with what I came up with.
I won't lie, I used some help from Norah Gaughn's Tilted Duster. As a matter of fact, I used enough of her pattern that I feel like I would be violating copyright laws if I called it my own. The obvious mods are listed in a post below. The sleeves are the same.
I believe I have already posted the stats, but here they are again:
- Yarn: Lion Brand Homespun, in Antique, approximately 4 balls.
- Needles: US 8 (5 mm)
Yay for being done. Yay for being empowered to dig out some more UFOs and get 'em done!